Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
The Sales Manager is responsible of leading, directing and motivating the Sales team to ensure yearly sales budget is achieved and surpassed; also for implementing management standards and quality guidelines in the Department set by the Director of Sales and Marketing and assumes responsibility for all activities of the department in the absence of the DOSM/DOS.
- To conduct sales calls with the team.
- To implement strategies to run the Sales team in an effective and efficient manner.
- To assist Credit Department in following up all outstanding balances of accounts in a timely manner.
- To ensure the Sales team is responding to all inquiries within 24 hours.
- To personally meet and greet all site inspections in the hotel.
- To lead the team in increasing the group conversion ratio of the hotel.
- To be updated of all market trends and consult the Director of Sales & Marketing for possible actions.
- To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in recruiting new and developing talents in the team.
- To train, coach and develop the team.
- To act as Department Head in the absence of the Director of Sales & MKT / Director of Sales
- To implement duties, projects and other assignments assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- To prepare accurate administration reports such as sales call schedules, sales call reports, month-end and other reports.
- To set key performance indicators linked to budget and holding the sales team accountable for results.
- To actively lead the Department's financial and administrative activities to ensure that yearly revenue budgets are surpassed.
- To assist DOSM and DRM with accuracy of revenue forecasting with most updated segments and market information.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sales lead position, preferably at an international 5 star hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management / Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of Opera & Microsoft Office
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in Arabic, and other languages, written and spoken, is an added advantage
- Locally available is preferred
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor,.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.