Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with an International Hotel Chain (5* - luxury) seeking a Corporate Sales Manager to work in one of their stunning properties in Doha, Qatar.
We ideally are looking for candidates with sales experience in the corporate segment (Assistant Manager or Sales Manager) within the 5* luxury hotels. This position is immediately available.
As the Sales Manager - Corporate for the hotel, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Promoting the hotel
* Maintaining the relationship with the current Corporate Accounts
* Sales calls in order to attract new clients
* Organizing and conducting site visit for new clients
* Providing information to all concern departs regarding any upcoming groups
Profile expectations of an Ideal Candidate (Sales Manager - Corporate)
* Good knowledge with Opera System
* GCC experience - minimum 2 years - luxury hotels
* Salary package offered is QAR 7,500, 1 bedroom accommodation provided, transportation allowance, yearly tickets and bonus/ incentive - quarterly.
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Sales Manager - Corporate)
* 3+ years' experience in Corporate Sales in hotels
* Vast knowledge in sales planning
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Account management
* Arabic speaker preferred (please note that that there are some visa restrictions at this time for Qatar)
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.