Job description / Role
Sales Manager (Leisure/Groups and Events)
- Are you an extraordinary Sales Manager?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join the team at Rixos Gulf Doha.
- In this senior role you will take responsibility and own proactive sales at Rixos Gulf Doha
- Ensure the financial success of the hotel by initiating, planning, direction & managing the implementation of the proactive sales strategy at both hotels.
- Build and maintain key relationships with current & future clients of the hotel.
- You will be meeting and greeting clients one event days and will have a strong on the floor presence.
- In conjunction with the Director of Sales you will support in the preparation of the weekly business sheets. You will communicate key client information across to all of the hotel.
What are we looking for?
- Applicants with ideally 3-4 years hotel sales experience preferred, able to illustrate previous successes in a comparable environment.
- You will have strong commercial and business acumen, and the tenacity to drive the Top Line.
- You must have strong leadership ability, with a hands on approach, leading from the front
- High level of organizational and planning ability
- Team working skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.