Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Sales Manager- Waterpark
This position is responsible for the management of sales activities in line with the annual sales and marketing plan and to achieve/exceeding the budget in executing the sales strategy of the waterpark
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Achieve daily targeted number of sales calls with effectiveness
- Develop business leads for the Waterpark on a weekly basis
- Prepare a monthly list of accounts to penetrate for the following month
- Plan a minimum of 2 site inspections/entertainment meetings per week for qualified potential accounts or new accounts
- Prepare a monthly action plan for the main market segment
- Perform monthly review of account profile on room nights production and average rate
- Monitor competitors' rate strategy, account penetration, and marketing activities to maintain a competitive edge
- Fully responsible for accounts under his/her management, including contracting, updating profile, and renewing contracts
- Update management on VIP arrivals, meet and greet accordingly
- Up-sell, cross-sell and promote Waterpark facilities & services at every available opportunity in order to maximize sales revenue
- Conduct negotiations to achieve the best profit and rates for the Waterpark
- Attend waterpark clients and local community business events to network and maintain high visibility
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree/diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Hospitality Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Arabic speaker will be preferred
- Waterpark experience will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
University Foundation College
Marketing Manager - Waterpark
Senior Marketing Manager
A Leading Company In Qatar