Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Sales & Marketing Advisor to join their team in Qatar.
• Assisting the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer in developing the Sales & Marketing strategy, in order to ensure maximum revenue, customer satisfaction and brand awareness
• Contributing to the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the company maximises its short, medium, and long-term profitability and returns to its shareholders
• Advising on the Sales & Leasing policies and procedures
• Assisting in designing sales and leasing incentives and training programs to sales agents
• Leading market competition activities, market intelligence, and benchmarking exercises
• Developing unique selling propositions
• Establishing control and monitoring mechanisms to evaluate the marketing activities’ effectiveness
• Reviewing customer satisfaction surveys; developing strategies and actions to ensure a high-quality customer experience
• Verifying the maintenance of existing and potential client databases
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Economics, ideally with an MBA or master’s qualification in a related field
• 15 years’ experience in real estate commercial/marketing activities
• In-depth knowledge of the Qatari/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environment
• Demonstrable expertise in developing and implementing effective sales strategies (sales plans development, third party management, achieving/exceeding sales targets for multiple real estate asset classes)
• Proven track record of developing and implementing effective marketing, customer satisfaction and communication strategies (in-depth market understanding, powerful and innovative consumer insights generation, large multimedia and advertising budget management, advertising, media and PR agencies management, etc.)
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.