Job description / Role
• Bridge the daily communication between internal and external departments in operational matters to ensure timely and accurate delivery of products.
• Receive the order, validate the LPO matching with the item description and agreed price based from the database.
• Create order against the LPO received and ensure timely delivery.
• Ensure daily activities are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
• Customer order management & key customer contact for issues: Shortages, delivery tracking, etc Proactive resolution of issues that threaten Customer Service levels
• Develop knowledge and understanding of products and operations.
• Liaison with external and internal customers (Sales, Logistics, Distribution Departments)
• Ensure and exhibit a professional attitude and demeanour to all who contact the company and to receive all order and incoming consumer complaints for all products of Chef
• Forward complaints to the respective QC Supervisor, for their investigation.
• Inform the concerned department for all new customers, issues and concerns (Sales, QA, Operations).
• Any other tasks may be assigned to.
• Comply with the HACCP & ISO procedures at all times.
• College /University diploma with at least 1-2 years related experience in customer service and order processing.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point.
• Has the ability to drive oneself to take initiative and action to pursue goals and complete tasks.
• Has the ability to identify customer needs and act accordingly, taking the organization's costs and benefits into account.
• Demonstrates self-confidence and expertise and articulates thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
• Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
• Has the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding to cope with different business situations.
• Can carry out activities that are not formally part of a job while displaying enthusiasm and effort when necessary to complete tasks successfully in order to achieve organizational objectives.
• Has the ability to develop and maintain relations within and outside the organization even at times with conflicting interests and to use them to obtain information, support and cooperation for achieving business goals.
• Has the ability to work with others toward a shared goal, participating actively, sharing responsibility and rewards, and contributing to the capability of the team.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Customer Service Representative
BAC Middle East
Customer Service Representative - UAE National
TGC Middle East