Job description / Role
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Unlimited Sales team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS Unlimited SALES TEAM
Oracle EMEA License Applications team is hiring dynamic and energetic individuals to help customers maximize their investment on E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, Hyperion and Siebel. The team is looking for both experience sales reps with a background in selling these solutions or junior reps starting there careers.
Oracle ECEMEA has a strong loyal applications install base, that requires support to expand & extend and/or to adopt new technologies. The main objective of the representative is to become a trusted advisor for Oracle's partners and customers. This dynamic individual is responsible for developing pipeline and selling our solutions to both existing and new Oracle customers within a specific territory.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Achieve individual revenue targets (indirect /direct) for assigned territory
- Pipeline and forecast management for your territory
- Establishing, building and nurturing long term, positive business relationships with key partners through forging a deep understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans.
- Maintain close relationships with potential customers, current clients and partners
- Support development of cloud business by pro-actively proposing hybrid solutions and development working relationship with SaaS Sales teams.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Experience positioning Ebusiness Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, or Siebel
- Fluent English plus Arabic
- Negotiation skills and proven track record in establishing and developing successful long-term business relationships.
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills. Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation. Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- An eagerness to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What's In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Retail Sales Representative
Sales Advisor Jewellery
Customer Services Agent
Acciona Facility Services Middle East