Job description / Role
Make the daily sales visits as per Trade Channel and journey plan. Ensure products, promotions and correct prices apply in all customer accounts. Audit competitors and include in daily summary reports. And build key relationships with appropriate customer contacts.
- Take orders for Deli products from assigned outlets. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product availability.
- Maintain and improve the visibility of Deli products
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Make sure the ordered quantities are delivered on time by regular follow up
- Control wastage of Deli products
- Achieve weekly outlet wise, targeted volume sales in Deli
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of principles methods for promoting and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of integrated communication and marketing concepts.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, including promotion
About the Company
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.