Job description / Role
Job Title: SAP Technical Supervisor
Type: Contractual, Single Status
Duration: 2 Years
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Experience in oil & gas sector is a preference.
- 8+ years’ hands on experience in following domains and expected minimum proficiency level: SAP ABAP (deep), Basis (medium), SAP Cloud technologies (SAP BTP) and integration with Azure services (medium), PI/PO, APIs / Interface development (medium), DevOps tools / process cycle (medium)
- Experience with offshore / onshore models and client handling
- Experience in integrating SAP with web technologies.
- Strong knowledge of technical design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of LINUX / UNIX operating systems.
- Experience and knowledge about SAP S4/HANA.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
System Technician / Administrator
ERP & IT Business Systems Lead
SAP Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||5 Oct|
IT Service Delivery, PMO & Planning Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)