Job description / Role
The SCADA Site Engineer is responsible to monitor the performance of the SCADA Master Station System and where necessary initiate oversee corrective actions to ensure 24/7 availability of the system.
• Monitor the daily operation and the performance of the SCADA Master Station System.
• Monitor the SCADA Master Station System communication system performance and availabilities.
• Monitor and manage any new SCADA projects and upgrading work activities in the SCADA Master Station and Pumping Stations
• Coordinate SCADA site works which include RTUs and PLCs programming works, SCADA control relays wiring and modification works.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience preferably in water/wastewater management industry
• Experience in Monitor, support and evolve the SCADA System in the Drainage Network Management Systems (DNMS)
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organisation preferably in the Middle East
• Extensive knowledge of leading practices in drainage networks operations and maintenance
• Extensive knowledge of DNMS systems, root cause analysis
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, Hydraulic Modelling Software and GIS
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA QC Engineer
Al Jaziri Group