We are currently recruiting for a Scada Specialist for our prestigious metro project in Doha, Qatar. You will be reporting to the Telecommunications Manager
• Provide full professional Consultancy Services to conduct checking and verification of the design, submitted by the MSI Contractor
• Carries out the Consultant Services required for this position and deemed to represent the minimum acceptable qualifications for the Services
• Adhere to the applicable legislation and statutory requirements, as well as any customer specific requirements
• Verify and review the continued adequacy, suitability and effectiveness of implemented systems and services
• Report as needed to the Telecommunications Manager on technical issues
• Review the Contractor’s design submissions, method statements, T&C procedures and results
• Check that the design submissions are in conformity with the pre-agreed formats and time line for submission.
• Is expected to comment on and suggest any alterations to the design necessitated by site conditions throughout the duration of the Project
• Communicate early warnings
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• BSc, BEng, BA or Equivalent
• Has similar experience of more than 10 years
• Has railway experience of at least 5 years
• Is experienced in the design of telecommunications and low current systems including fibre optics, CCTV, radio-communications, telephone exchange centres, digital data transmission, public address, clock system, passenger information displays and SCADA.
• Is familiar with different international standards and specifications
• Demonstrate extensive experience in a similar role on a comparable international transit system
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.