Job description / Role
- Manage the Scaffolding activities to be performed by the EPC Contractors and its Sub-Contractors to ensure these activities are safely executed within approved project procedures and requirements to meet Project objective that no one gets hurt.
- Manages significant Scaffolding scope across the four (4) EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors and 3rd party lifting sub-contractors to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Provides guidance and instructions to four (4) EPCs Contractor in all issues related to Scaffolding activities that have a high degree of complexity (i.e., large geographical work area, significant brownfield scope, internal and external interfaces), cost and schedule constraints.
- “Start with end in mind” Project, with the necessity to achieve a smooth and flawless construction execution and transfer to the commissioning team to ensure start of production and through completion of Scope of Work
- Be inventive on all Scaffolding execution and methods based on experience from other large and complex projects. Interaction with three other project Contractors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Technical education, vocational qualifications and / or certificates from United Kingdom, Scotland, United States or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in Project Execution, with a strong background in Scaffolding execution, engineering, construction, and management of large and complex brownfield field/greenfield construction activities.
- Experience with AutoCAD for Scaffolding programs
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with all aspects of greenfield (stick build) and brownfield especially Engineered Scaffolding.
- Schedule: 10 hours/day, 6 days/week, 26 days/month
- Location: Qatar Onshore
- Contract Term: 24 months
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.