Job description / Role
- Plan the activities and resources through regular communication with SMEs and other stakeholders.
- Raise notifications for breakdown of equipment as reported by technicians.
- Develop standard work packs and task lists and administers the planning data base for the asset.
- Responsible for assessing the viability of alternative techniques/method in close coordination with maintenance execution teams (Contingency Plans).
- Prepare work documentation and quality requirements.
- Review proposals from subcontractors on execution and schedule/incorporate changes.
- Review asset plan and highlight if any conflicts or constraints.
- Monitor the work in progress with respect to the approved schedules/milestones and prepare weekly/monthly progress Reports.
- Keep Management Teams apprised of status/constraints.
- Develop and maintain the data base for standard work packs and task lists.
- Backlog Monitoring and reassessment of risk.
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards.
- Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Secondary / Higher Secondary Education.
- 5-8 years of experience in managing ERP programme (Plant Maintenance) in O&G.
- Good knowledge of Office and web applications.
- Business fluent English.
- Technical and operational knowledge is a plus.
About the Company
Qatar Navigation (Milaha) Q.P.S.C. was established in July 1957, as the first public shareholding company registered in Qatar and holds commercial registration no. 1. The Company has since evolved, expanded and diversified into maritime transportation, gas, petroleum products, containers and bulk, offshore support services, port management, logistics services, shipyard, trading agencies, real estate, and asset management.
The legal entity, Qatar Navigation Q.P. S.C. (QNNS:QD), is publicly listed on the Qatar Exchange.