Job description / Role
• Provide basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness
• Develop health plans for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities
• Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene
• Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings
• Keep track of students’ vaccination records
• Update students’ medical history
• Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases)
• Write referrals for pediatricians and other health specialists
QAR 6000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 years work experience as a registered nurse in a school/company/clinic/hospital setting
• Diploma or Degree in Nursing
• Nurses with Qatar Prometric and GBS/Dataflow Results will have an advantage
• Nurses with transferable visa and medical license in Qatar are also welcome to apply
• Nurses on family-visa sponsorship in Qatar are preferred
About the Company
We are Qatar’s licensed professional Human Resource Recruitment Service and Staff Outsourcing firm committed to serving our valuable clients with the highest standard of excellence and professionalism in a legal, ethical, cost-effective and timely manner. Our employment services covers all levels of professional experience and a wide range of industries and willingly assist companies of all sizes.
Thus, we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates whilst living by our core values; Integrity, Excellence, Commitment & Determination, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation and Change!
At United, we take our obligations towards Quality at the same time, taking care not to conflict with those policies of our clients and the government authorities in Qatar and other countries. This ensures that provision of manpower fits in seamlessly with the operation of our clients.