Job description / Role
Saint Vincent Trading is looking for an ambitious Scientific Sales Advisor (Veterinarian) who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
• You will be supporting the Country Sales Manager in providing technical advice and trainings to customers, consumers and increase sales in the vet clinics & vet pharmacies channel.
• Your key responsibilities include educating customers and consumers through trainings and events.
• And to improve sales in a set of customers.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
• Possess a recognized Veterinarian qualification
• Valid Qatar Vet License
• At least 2 years of sales experience in Clinic or Pet Industry in Qatar
• Excellent command of English, Arabic is a plus
• Excellent computer skills and all Microsoft applications
• Animal care & vet products generic knowledge (animal nutrition)
• Independent, organized and self-motivated
• Accountable, with good team spirit
• Valid Qatar Driving License
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please apply online.
Online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 15th May 2020
About the Company
SV Companies is one of the largest wholesale importer and distributor of Premium pet food & accessories headquartered in the UAE. We pride ourselves as being the animal care specialist. Animals needs are our priority. Our wide selection of products has been specifically chosen for the Region’s animals.
Established since 2005, we now operate in four Gulf Countries (UAE, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & Kuwait) with over a hundred employees working in offices and warehouses located in these countries.
We are exclusive stockiest of ADA, Armitage, Beaphar, HAGEN, JBL, JUWEL, KRUUSE, Protexin, ROYAL CANIN, Seachem, Vetafarm, ZuPreem and more. Our company is recognized for its logistic excellence, with a service rate over 95%. We supply over 7,000 products and service more than 400 retailers, pet shops, veterinary clinics, kennels and catteries, charity organizations plus also large public organizations such as the military, police forces, royal palaces, public and private wildlife collections and zoos.
Our mission is: to sustain profitability through the wholesale distribution of high quality food and supplies to our veterinarian clinics, pet shops, charities and also to large public organizations. We are committed to a cooperative venture with our clients to ensure their success and, ultimately, our own.