Job description / Role
· Types memos, letters, e-mails, and prepares documents and presentations according to requirements and instructions.
· Coordinates with the other employees on behalf of the Manager/Director with regard to information gathering/sharing, and following-up.
· Maintains and processes documents for the Manager/Director review and signature.
· Screens incoming telephone calls, letters and e-mails, and filters them based on priority and importance.
· Prepares communication briefs on various subjects as required, on behalf of the Manager/Director.
· Manages the daily/weekly schedule and maintains the appointment calendar for the Manager/Director. Liaises with concerned parties for meetings to ensure smooth coordination.
· Makes travel arrangements for the Manager/Director by booking flights, accommodation and transport as per travel policy.
· Identifies equipment, furnishings, hardware and software requirements for the Manager/Director’s office. Liaises with the Administration section for acquiring and installing office equipment for the Manager/Director.
· Maintains expenditure, budgets and associated documents for the Manager/Director’s office.
· Assist in preparation of proposal templates on a case by case proposals or ensure that an established template is followed as might be required or instructed
· Make sure proposals contents and deliverables are coordinated, completed and submitted before deadlines. Communicate the progress of proposals to management
· Follow company assurance plans and process, keep and update tenders register and files
· Maintains the physical and electronic filing systems associated with the office of the Manager/Director. Ensures proper documentation, handling, safe storage and easy retrieval of information.
· Assist and give support in the department secretarial issues
QAR 5,000 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· With at least 12 years of experience as a Secretary preferably in a medium to large Project Management organization
· Excellent knowledge in MS Office and other applications
· Excellent communication and interpersonal management skills
· Excellent writing and drafting skills
· Experience in GCC Countries.
About the Company
A leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Petrochem Middle East
Executive Secretary (Arab Nationality)