Job description / Role
- Reporting to the management, the Secretary assumes the duty of clerical and administrative support to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Greet visitors, answer phone calls, and provide information. keyboard correspondence and related matters.
- Manage office space.
- Perform multi- pragmatic tasks successfully.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Operate standard office equipment including word-processing and data-processing equipment, copiers, laminators, etc..
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduate experience ideally in a similar environment.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Higher Secondary qualification.
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to type 60 wpm at the minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Maintain confidential information of office-related information.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of government procedures.
- Client-side experience
- Arabic language skills.
- Experience working in Qatar and/or the Gulf region.
About the Company
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Officer - Administration
Oryx Engineering Solutions
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Trading And Contracting Company
Executive Secretary to the Chairman