Job description / Role
Are you hardworking, communicative and disciplined; searching for a new challenge?
On behalf of our client, a corporate bank in Doha – Qatar, we are looking for a Secretary joining their team.
As Secretary, your main responsibilities will be:
• All in- and external communication
• Preparing reports and filing
• Diary management and arranging appointments
• Minutes taking and managing databases
• Preparing presentations (in professional Business English)
Potential candidates should have the following:
• Minimum of 1 year reception / administrative / secretary experience
• Western or native English speaking
• Experience in administration, minutes taking and comfortable in liaising internally and externally with different type of entities
• Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English)
• Preferably already based in Doha
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below.
We look forward to hear from you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted, with preference given to those already based in Doha.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.