Job description / Role
- Implement security measures to maximize prevention of crime by ensuring regular presence of security officers in all areas of the hotel, and ensure most efficient posts positions and deployment of manning.
- Establish measurable quality objectives and actively participate in the review of these objectives.
- Implement adequate procedures and ensure direct reports maintain the practice of these measures.
- Manage and evaluate incidents and determine appropriate course of action to ensure they are dealt with promptly with sufficient care, fully investigated and recorded.
- Act as a focal point for any investigations involving security; to prepare reports and note follow up action.
- Report any significant security breaches to the General Manager and undertake full investigation and recommend course of action in consultation with the General Manager.
- Liaise with health and safety personnel to ensure requirements relating directly to the Security department are met.
- Oversee all delivery persons and vehicles to ensure access policy and procedures relating to entry and exit through the backyard are followed.
- Monitor patrols to ensure they are carried out periodically during every shift and that they cover all areas of the hotel, and that they meet standards and requirements; and to conduct investigations of any anomalies found.
- Ensure the incident recording system is constantly updated and all relevant information is recorded appropriately and communicated on time and to the appropriate persons
- Monitor VIP arrivals and any fraud suspects / high risk individuals; and report any persons identified as matching these descriptions to security management.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
- English, Arabic
Essential and optional requirements
- Minimum 3 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a similar role in Hospitality field.
- Pre-opening experience in Middle East/ GCC is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Experience at operational and strategic level
- Possess well-rounded knowledge in security operations and training
- Recognized security training certificates
- Experience in multi-cultural organization
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Security and Transport Manager (Labor Camp)
General Manager - Facilities Managment
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management
Facilities Manager - Property Development & Projects
Senior Facility Manager
A Leading Family Shopping Destination in Qatar