Job description / Role
The Security Pre-sales engineer is responsible of reviewing tender documents inclusive of Specifications, Drawings, BOQ and convert those inputs into a complying Solution He / She should convert the technical input into a commercial output by using Costing Sheet. Should develop an in-depth knowledge of the products used by the Client.
- Answer to RFQ with the BDE by Reviewing Tender documents (Drawing, Specifications, RFI, BOQ)
- Proactively scope and design a workable complying solution based on tender documents
- Propose Value engineered Solutions, and advise on Gaps in the specification and drawing
- Prepare The technical proposal for the assigned solutions.
- Prepare the High-level designs
- Validating solutions.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders in the company to insure covering all the Gaps in the proposal.
- Pricing the technical solution by using Costing Sheet
- Discussing Initial Discounts with the vendors
- Develop and maintain relations with security manufacturers and vendors.
- Develop In depth products knowledge by attending trainings in order to perform an optimized product selection (provided by the company)
- Conduct regular price analysis between the different vendors
- Coordinate with the vendors during the bidding process
- Obtain the required certification by the vendors (provided by the company)
Sales Support activity:
- Support the BDE in meeting Sales Target
- Advising BDE on optimum solutions and recommending Value engineering.
- Telecommunication engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics engineer or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in designing video surveillance and Access Control
In depth knowledge of security system design best practices and product applicability including:
- Video surveillance (VMS, Codecs, Lux, Analytics).
- Access control and related technologies (biometrics, electric locking hardware, processor panels).
- Ability to design storage Area network technologies to support the video surveillance Solution.
- Exposure and experience with Pelco, Axis, LENELS2, SIPASS. Milestone
- Computer software skills to including ability to read architectural and engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of AC and DC circuitry, Voltage drop calculations and wiring sizing
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple large, complex projects.
- Certifications not required, but preferred. Willingness to pass pre-sales certification for different products
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Commissioning Engineer - CCTV
IT Engineer/CCTV Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
MAYKS HR Consulting
Lead Telecoms Engineer (EPC-2)
Electrical QC Engineer II