Job description / Role
Security Solutions Architect - Qatar
As a Security Solutions Architect, you will primarily involve in developing and solutioning the Security offering by helping existing and potential customers with security solutions architecture, security system design, capture complex security requirements and technical project management relating to firm's solutions as well as custom development projects leading to implementation success.
Key Industries that we serve are:
- Oil & Gas
- Banking & Finance
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a leading System Integrator
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading and/or managing teams and projects from inception to deployment with focus in application and systems solution architecture
- Need to have good exposure to Managed Security Operations domain and its various offerings that includes Threat Detection & Monitoring, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Technical reporting, Security Incident Handling, Response & Recovery, Security Audits & Forensic analysis, Other Security domain that will be preferred would Cyber Defense and its offerings like Advisory Simulations, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Infrastructure and Cloud Security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Preferable experienced in at least 2 or more emerging technologies namely Cloud, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Automations etc.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.