Job description / Role
- You will be responsible for the supervision of the security operations including Liaising with local law enforcement authorities and fire officials.
- Training and managing a team of contracted security staff and ensure compliance on safety & security policies of the hotel.
- Handling guest issues and complaints.
- Overseeing the entry and exit of employees, visitors and contractors.
- Controlling and supervising security posts and CCTV room.
- Preparing daily reports
- Investigation of incidents and reporting.
- Escalating all concerns in relation to Fire, Life & Safety issues to the Security Manager.
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.