Job description / Role
Mövenpick Hotel Doha
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is ideal for business travelers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts
We are looking for a colleague who will be responsible for the supervision of security officers, a guardian and protector to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your fellow employees, guests and visitors. Who is attentive, efficient and committed, and will ensure the property remains a safe, enjoyable workplace and travel destination while spreading a culture that grips exceptional service.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
- Provide training related to Safety and security issues to our Heartists and maintain records.
- Carry out full accident investigations to include the collection of evidence, interviewing of staff and obtaining witness statements.
- Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals
- To provide access, when required, to high-risk areas, exercising vigilance for the protection of assets and to secure the area when access is no longer required.
- Assist in preparing reports and making follow-ups on all reported guest disturbances, or alleged theft incidents ensuring that the established policies and procedures are adhered.
- To be aware of the hotel's ethics and crisis management reporting process.
- Adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety etc.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
- Why work for Accor?
- We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- High school diploma or GED; minimum 2 years' experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area in hospitality industry
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
|Ras Al Khaimah||21 Jan|
Customer Services Supervisor
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Housekeeping Store Supervisor