Job description / Role
Conditions of Work:
• Security Supervisor will work in the resort environment on a rotational basis as per the duty roster, morning, afternoon also night.
• Duties involve extreme variations in temperatures, as the situation requires.
• Security Supervisor should have in his possession the master key, the duty mobile and radio (if applicable) for communication purposes.
• Under the general guidance and supervision of the Cluster Director of Security, the Security Supervisor is responsible for protection of resort property, employees and guests, ensuring that the safety and security procedures are followed.
• Duty Mobile, Radio usages, Verbal & Security Team
• Guests & Contractors
• Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Raffles & Fairmont Doha Quality Management System.
• Security Supervisor should have the knowledge of the Quality Management System, Company's Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles and Hallmarks and has to follow it.
• Assists the Security Manager / Cluster Security Director in directing, supervising and participating in the activities of all security personnel engaged in the implementation of the Raffles & Fairmont fire, life safety and security procedures.
• Assists in developing safety and security measures to safeguard
• VIPs and other guests;
• Raffles & Fairmont Doha property and employees;
• To be familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention and evacuation and to ensure prompt decision making with regards to the safety and security of guests and employees.
• Is responsible for reporting any incidents or issues that can affect fire, life and safety, or security of the Raffles & Fairmont Doha guests, staff or company property.
• Whilst on duty as the Security Supervisor, is responsible for the maintenance of files, all logbook and registers are updated and maintained correctly and completely, key register, issue and safe custody of keys and cleanliness of the Security Office.
• Carry out random staff checks to prevent hotel property being removed without a proper "Property Removal Form".
• Whilst on duty, will check, note and report discrepancies of firefighting equipment, water leaks, and any other health and safety issues.
• Any maintenance requirements are then passed over the Technical Services, who is responsible for the maintenance of the Fire Fighting Equipment.
• Is familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention and evacuation and to ensure prompt decision making with regards to the safety and security of guests and staff
• Performs all duties common sometimes a Security Officers and any other tasks of Security Supervisor as stipulated by Security Manager / Cluster Director of Security.
• Conducts regular training sessions and ensure continual "on the job training" is carried out with all Security Officers like firefighting training, departmental training, swimming training, maintaining Lost & Found, Fire alarm, visitor contractor, safe opening for guests room, safe programming for guest room, electronic door lock opening, electronic door lock programming of guests villa, preparing security daily report, updating attendance, monitoring CCTV camera, preparing security duty roster, monthly training summary, maintaining all logbooks, updating daily attendance in Payrokl system, also responsible for training for security officers.
• Prepares incident reports as and when required
• Ensures that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated, recorded and reported.
• Is responsible for the implementation of Lost & Found procedures and safekeeping of items.
• Cooperates and assists other departments in any security and other matters.
• Ensures confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Overall to look after all security operational and to handle a shift.
• Performs duties overall see security operation, handling shift and other officers duty as may be assigned.
• Specify whether 'essential' and 'desirable' requirements
Minimum secondary education
• Physically fit, active and can deal with pressure. Highly motivated and passionate about the job and his career
• Proven track of delighting guest
• Basic computer skills
• Recognized First Aid and/ Fire Fighting certificate
• Well trained and skilled on the usage of all related equipment like CCTV, etc.
Knowledge of hygiene, sanitation, health & safety aspects
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar position in a luxury hotel
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Conditions of Work
• Security Supervisor will work in the hotel environment on a rotational basis as per the duty roster, morning, afternoon also night.
• Duties involve extreme variations in temperatures, as the situation requires. Security Supervisor should have in his possession the master key, the duty mobile and radio (if applicable) for communication purposes.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.