Job description / Role
Purpose of Job:
Owning and growing Deliveroo’s restaurant portfolio in Qatar, tasked with building and managing a portfolio of over one hundred restaurant partners while expanding Deliveroo’s market leadership.
• Building the commercial and growth strategy for Top Brands, large enterprise accounts, and chains in Qatar
• Liaise with different functions such as operations, marketing, and customer care to identify growth opportunities
• Run meetings with high profile F&B groups for relationship building and commercial growth
• Establish relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders in Qatar
• Build up Deliveroo’s image and reputation as an established and valued leader of the F&B industry in Qatar
• Education (BSc/BA in business or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus)
• Min 5 years of experience in F&B, Tech, E-commerce, or any related field
• Self-starter, strong analytical skills, adaptable, autonomous, well-organized with excellent communication and negotiation qualities
• Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is required
• Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
Benefits and Diversity
• Annual Holiday Leave
• Work visa
• Medical insurance
• Annual home flight tickets
• Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
• Maternity & Paternity benefits
• End of year parties & regular social events
• An extremely fun team to work alongside!
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.