Job description / Role
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheets and bank accounts.
• Maintain and ensure accuracy of account up till General Ledger, Payable Ledger, and Balance Sheet.
• Forecast periodical cash flow report.
• Preparation of top management reports.
• Reconciliation of local and overseas suppliers.
• Prepare Letters of Credits and related correspondences between banks and suppliers.
• Prepare salaries, wages and allowances.
• Follow-up the collections of due income payments.
• Audit petty cash for reimbursement.
• Review commercial terms of contracts agreements.
• Bachelor Degree in accounts.
• Professional experience in accounts software, operating systems and networking.
• A minimum of 3 years of Experience in same field.
• Commercial & Contractual experience is preferred.
• Good communication and writing skills in English Language.
About the Company
EGYBEL Qatar, A Regional Branch Of EGYBEL International With More Than 30 Years Of Speciality Experience, Is dedicated to the Development, Design, Manufacturing and Execution of highly reliable Architectural Aluminum systems by exploiting technology to serve the needs of building designers, owners and occupants, together with our expertise we will innovate and excel in order to continuously improve the lives of human beings.
Our portfolio comprises lots of projects creating a collective experience that allows us to understand our client’s needs, and exceeds their expectations.
It is a challenge to remain on top, but with the support of our Experienced Employees, State of the art Technology, and an International Suppliers Network, we are determined to do so.
We offer a wide range of products to cover the diverse needs of our clients, and all our designs are engineered in house to ensure full control to our services.