Job description / Role
Assist the Finance Manager in areas of planning and managing accounting and finance functions.
• Responsible for the month end closing activities and reporting.
• Preparation of monthly financial, management and cashflow reporting and presentation.
• Provide analytic review on the financial statements for management reporting.
• Prepare annual budget and ensure compliance with local and Group guidelines
• Prepare WIP project report early of each month & analyse the project result and request explanation for any project loss/cost overrun.
• Liaise with Project Managers on the project status and highlight for any potential cost overrun.
• Assist the Finance Manager in the monitoring and follow up on project completion status and project cashflow, which includes timely billings and collection management.
• Recommend process improvement initiatives to improve financial procedures.
• Liaise with auditors on all audit and risk management related matters.
• Support and undertake ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
QAR 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Finance/Accounting and additional Professional Accounting Qualification i.e., CPA, CFA, ACCA,CMA
• Min total 10 years of Exp and at least 5 years relevant working experience in the same capacity.
• Proficient in Excel skills.
• Proficient in SAP and familiar with FRS 115 will be an added advantage.
• Meticulous and keen eye for details; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Committed, confident personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work within tight timelines.
• Preferably with EPC/Oil and gas working experience.
• Should be available in Qatar with NOC.
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region's leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery.
Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.