Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant for our subsidiary in the domain of Real Estate management and development.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions
- Ensure all payments are completed on time
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, POs, cheques on daily basis
- Manage the daily transactions and financial records
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date filing systems
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Complete external audit
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax regulations
- Work with the Company’s bank/s to obtain and reconcile sensitive information
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- At least 10 years of work experience as Senior / Chief Accountant (preferably in Qatar)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and legislation
- Hands-on experience with GL accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Experience with cash management and risk assessment
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- BSc. in Accounting or Finance is a must
- CPA, CFA, CMA credential and working knowledge of any ERP are an advantage
- Candidates with good communication skills and 10 to 15 years of experience, preferably in Qatar. BSc. in Accounting or Finance area is a must, working knowledge of any ERP is an advantage.
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
Dara Engineering Consultants
Project Accounting Accountant
Accountant - APV
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.