Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo's Pre-Sales team is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all Business Accounts and have a significant role to play in long term business value creation through achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
The Pre Sales team supports the Business Commercial team through assessing the deals during the "Lead to Order" stage to ensure that the solutions offered to customers add optimum value to the customer as well as Ooredoo.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for supporting the Business Accounts & Go to Market teams to identify technical customer requirements and develop techno-commercial offers based on standard platforms.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here .
You should have at least 5 years of work experience in Pre Sales with a focus on designing and developing solutions and technocommercial proposals in Managed ICT services in telecom or system integrator environment. You should have experience in developing responses to RFIs/RFPs/tenders for Managed ICT services with a prime focus on Managed Security and Managed Network (WAN/LAN) services. You must have proven expertise in understanding scope of work and reading and interpreting RFQ's or customer requirement documentation and translating that into meaningful winning bid. You should have experience in working on SIEM platform preferably (Logrhtyhm and Q-Radar), understanding of SOC operations including (Incident Detection, Incident Monitoring and Incident Response) and understanding on the cyber security incident response, network forensics, endpoint forensics.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP along with other standard protocols like HTTP,SMTP, DNS etc
- Know how on the functionality and workings of Enterprise security solutions like NGFW, WAF, IPS, DDoS, Vulnerability Management, Email Security, End point protection, Detection solution and Web Security.
- Ability to design medium to complex security enterprise/DC architecture for customers
- Knowledge on attack landscape, like DDoS, Network based attacks, Intrusion attempts, Malware is good to have.
- Thorough knowledge on ISO 270001, ISMS process.
- Ability to size and design BoM/BoQ for Enterprise Campus LAN and WLAN based on customer requirements
- Knowledge of Data Centre design/architecture is a plus
- Sound understanding of ITIL framework and Managed Service design principles.
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelors Degree in Computer/Electronics/Telecom Engineering.
- It is preferred to have MBA. Certification like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP (Security), CCDP, ITIL or similar is also preferred.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.