Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo's Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans. The department is responsible for defining, developing, implementing and maintaining Ooredoo's CPE sourced for sale, applications and premium content services. The function works in collaboration with Product Development, Operations & Commercial team to drive the Inventory System and manages the availability of stocks of products as well as CPEs in line with Ooredoo's business plans for consumers without compromising on the defined quality standards.
About the Role:
• This role is responsible for oversee end-to-end supply chain across all the Products, Process & Services offered by Ooredoo.
• This role is also responsible to provide analytical expert knowledge and support to the Inventory & Logistics for complex issues, novel situations and oversees the delivery of training and coaching, monitors and maintain AOTA platform and the stocks of SIM Cards, e-SIMs, Scratch Cards and e-Vouchers as per KPIs, new launches and market dynamics.
• You should have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
• Experience in a telecom or FMCG marketing environment
• In-depth technical knowhow in GSM, SIM/USIM, eSIM/eUICC, 3GPP/ETSI standards related to 2G/ 3G, LTE/4G, NFC, M2M cards etc.
• Experience in Support/Sales/SIM activation/ Computer Networks/SIM provisioning
• Master's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or Engineering
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
• Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cost Control Analyst
Senior Analyst Presales - Business Accounts and Go to Market
Senior Account Executive Direct Sales SMB Accounts
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar