This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
Hill International is seeking to employ a Senior Architect with design and construction experience for one of its on-going project in Doha, Qatar.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review the Architectural drawings, reports and specification submitted by the Design Consultant(s) at each stage of the Design to ensure completeness, correctness and compliance with the scope of work and agreement requirements.
• Carry out constructability review during the Design and Modification stages.
• Review in a timely manner the Design Consultant(s)’ submittals and forward comments to the Design Manager.
• Ensure the Design Consultant(s) incorporates the comments raised from previous stages.
The right candidate must also have the ability to communicate well at all levels within the Project and be result oriented. In addition you’ll need to possess strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills and the ability to achieve results through team working.
• Must have a minimum of 15 years’ experience.
• Must have a four year college degree.
• Experience managing major projects.
• Experience on retail and commercial projects is preferred.
About the Company
Hill International was founded in 1976 and became one of the largest construction claims consulting firms in the world.
It wasn’t long before we realized that Hill could be more than a reactive resolver of disputes and could become a proactive solver of problems before they arise. With the best professionals in the construction industry, Hill began providing project management services. Today Hill is proud to be one of the top construction management companies in the world having successfully managed some of the largest, most complex construction projects in locations throughout the world.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.