Job description / Role
• Execute Architectural Engineering tasks and activities as per guidelines and controls to ensue all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled for delivering quality solutions on the assigned project.
• Track and record all Architectural Engineering requirements as per technical specifications, cost estimations and monitor allocation and execution of work to/by consultants, contractors and sub-contractors.
• Work with Project Managers to monitor progress on key performance indicators and provide appropriate guidelines to consultants and subcontractors.
• Follow guidelines and systems for reporting at project sites to help engineers track progress, project costs and quality.
• Support Project Managers/Construction Managers on a daily basis to progress work as per plan, monitor for variances and assist in corrective action with matters concerning Architectural engineering.
• Follow standardized guidelines for day to day quality checks and site inspections and implement recommendations.
• Ensure appropriate usage and application of the Project Management System (PMS) with respect to entry and analysis of work related data for day to day functioning to facilitate seamless communication of all relevant (technical/non-technical) information across the organization on a real time basis for maximum effectiveness.
• Synergize with the project commissioning team to ensure that all projects are meticulously commissioned to deliver world class standards of quality to QPM clients
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture
• Minimum 15 years post qualification relevant experience in similar position for building, school, and/or, labour accommodation projects
• Best practices in the field in the local, regional and international markets
• Thorough understanding of overall construction engineering disciplines
• Management of Subcontractors
• HSE, Cost management and control techniques
• Construction project management methodologies
• IT tools and systems supporting construction project management
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.