Job description / Role
• Develop detailed fit-out designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications;
• Liaising with construction & line managers professionals about the feasibility of potential implementation methods;
• Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, and detailing technologists;
• Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction;
• Making sure the drawing production is running according to schedule;
• Attending regularly to project sites, proposed locations, and client meetings.
• Monitor the preparation of shop drawings and making sure that deadlines are met as per applicable in-house quality standards;
• Analyze and generate RFI to the consultant to clarify ambiguities in IFC documents;
• Prepare lists of shop drawings and set submittal dates in accordance with the construction schedule;
• Liaise with MEP for coordination purposes;
• Attend meetings with sub-contractors to follow up on their shop drawings progress;
• Review sub-contractors shop drawings before official submission for technical check-up and fine-tuning if needed;
• Resolve interface problems amongst various trades by preparing coordination shop drawings(when required).
• Living in Qatar with NOC
• An experience of 5 to 8 years;
• Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Interior Design;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• High attention to detailing;
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure;
• An analytical mind with good problem-solving ability;
• Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Architect - Mixed Use Development
IBA HOUSE Interior Architects
G.E.T Generic Engineering Technologies