Job description / Role
• Liaise with Lusail City master planning team and architects to update and improve the design regulation and guidelines.
• Liaise with Investor's Consultants to provide guidance and advice regarding building permit applications within Lusail City
• Liaise with Investor's Consultants, Architects and to provide guidance and clarification on projects development design regulations and requirements within Lusail City
• Conduct necessary drawings review and assessments and provide recommendations based on rules and development regulation.
• Liaise with other necessary authorities to facilitate the approval process
• Issue approvals based on authority go-ahead for any architectural submissions
• Confer with local authorities, Architects, Designers and Land Planning and
• Development Specialists to devise arrangements of land, new bUilding projects and physical facilities for residential, commercial, industrial, recreational and community uses in Lusail
• Prepare reports and recommendations on measures affecting land use, public utilities, community facilities, housing and transportation to control and guide community development and renewal
• Provide thought leadership and lead teams of sub-contracted consultants on projects Development
• Remain informed and updated with local and international developments in the architectural field to enable the creation of 1alue for Lusail and its clients
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
• Bachelors degree in Architecture
• 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in Architecture.
• Experience with real estate development and consultancy would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of design rules and regulations regarding and applicable building permit procedures and policies
• Working knowledge of city management I real estate development.
• Architectural design capabilities.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.