Job description / Role
• Contribute and/or co-collaborate in building permits processes update and improvement
• Conduct necessary assessment and provide recommendations of building applications
• Coordinate with other necessary authorities to facilitate the building permits application approval processes
• Liaise with consultants and architects to provide guidance and advice regarding building applications within Lusail City District.
• 6-8 years of progressive experience in Architecture, particularly building permit applications approval processes
• Excellent team work ability to operate in variety of field and office conditions, working in cross cultural settings
• Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Auto CAD/ArchiCAD and other relevant graphic software.
• Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Engineering Architecture
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.