Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Senior Architect Manager specialising in Railway or Metro station construction projects to join their team in Qatar.
• Reviewing and following up the architectural, finishes, and interior design of the stations developed by the contractor
• Ensuring consistency and compliance with the approved branding for the interior design of stations
• Reviewing and commenting on the architectural and interior design drawings within the approved timeline
• Coordinating and ensuring integration between the architectural, MEP, landscape, and structural designs
• Approving materials and samples
• Approving mock-up installations
• Reviewing and approving the technical details and method statements
• Reviewing and leading the project close-out for the snagging list
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering
• At least 12 years’ experience working in the construction industry, with a strong background in rail projects and architectural metro stations design
• Good experience in large scale buildings
• Strong technical knowledge of construction regulations and international standards
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
One Thousand Walls