Job description / Role
Working within a huge, global organisation to execute transactions initiated by the Investment departments,including relevant post trade processes, to ensure all investment commitments made are met in an efficient and timely manner
A large, global financial services organisation based in Doha, with a huge worldwide investment portfolio.
* Conducting required due diligence for investment related payments
* Perform daily checks, and update and collect information as necessary in order to assess required financial/payment requirements of a potential acquisition
* Process transactions, according to established guidelines, procedures and service levels, and in close co operation with the front office and other relevant stakeholders
* Ensure post trade matching and settlement of trades to ensure transactions are complete accurately and in line with standards
* Monitor and process corporate actions in the system and manage related processes
* Record investments and related transactions in the relevant system, maintain data integrity, and coordinate with IT and vendor support to resolve data, compliance, performance and accounting related system issues.
Fantastic progression and development opportunities within an impressive global organisation.
* The successful candidate will have a strong background within a large, global financial services organisation, and be an expert in Middle Office operational processes.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Associate - Investment Operations (Equities)
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Ignite Search & Selection
Assistant Finance Manger
Data Management Analyst