Job description / Role
• Develop and implement audit reports, annual audit plans, and audit programs.
• Perform assessment of internal audits to ensure effectiveness in financial and operational systems.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to enhance performance and quality of work with a view of stakeholders’ expectations
Health Safety Environment
• Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude.
Key Accountabilities – Operations:
Perform internal control risk assessments.
• Perform implementation of annual audit plans and audit programs.
• Develop audit reports.
• Develop the final and detailed audit reports and working papers in order to assist Internal Audit (senior) in presenting these to the Audit Committee.
• Perform identification of areas requiring follow-up on the implementation of required actions to correct open items from previous audit exercises.
• Perform assessment of internal controls to ensure that financial and operational systems operate effectively and identify potential problems.
• Perform ad-hoc reviews to investigate any areas identified by management or the department itself.
• Coordinate any financial fraud investigations with Compliance.
• Coordinate the overall relationship with external auditors and facilitate data requests and collection.
Qualification, Experience and Other Requirements Minimum:
• Chartered Accountant / ACCA / CIA or similar qualification.
• 4 - 6 years of experience preferably in Real Estate industry.
• Strong knowledge in Accounting internal audit procedures.
• Experience in planning & executing assignments and in handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proven skills in negotiation & problem resolution.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.