Job description / Role
This position is for an Audit Senior to join a leading audit firm in Qatar-Doha. The successful candidate will be expected to manage and execute client engagements, review financial statements, audit planning, assess internal control systems, identify issues and opportunities, and provide meaningful feedback. The Audit Senior will be responsible for mentoring and training team members, ensuring quality assurance of the firm’s audit processes, and contributing to the development of the firm’s audit methodology.The Audit Senior will be responsible for managing and executing client engagements, reviewing financial statements, planning and executing audits, assessing internal control systems, identifying issues and opportunities, and providing meaningful feedback. This position requires excellent problem-solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to mentor and train team members.
• Manage and execute client engagements from start to finish, including planning, fieldwork, completion, and reporting
• Review financial statements, assess internal control systems, and identify issues and opportunities
• Provide meaningful feedback to clients and team members
• Assist in developing and implementing the firm’s audit methodology
• Mentor and train team members in audit procedures and processes
• Ensure quality assurance of audit processes
• Participate in professional development activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA, or ACCA
• Minimum of 4 years of audit experience
• Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Ability to mentor and train team members
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About the Company
Adib Al Chaa & Co. Chartered Accountants have been providing distinctive services for over 25 years as a leading accountancy firm in Qatar and an independent member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries. For almost 100 years, members of Crowe have made smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Our leaders work with governments, regulatory bodies and industry groups to shape the future of the profession worldwide.
With exceptional knowledge of business, local laws and customs we provide lasting value to clients. At Adib Al Chaa & Co. Chartered Accountants our professionals share one commitment, to deliver excellence.
NAAAS Holding Group
Avyanco Business Consultancy
Senior Associate - Assurance Services
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|