Job description / Role
To evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of internal accounting, administrative and operating controls over various company activities and to promote effective controls at reasonable cost.
Leading company with strong presence in the region
* To perform analysis of information including substantive tests of details and tests of controls to determine compliance with Company policies and procedures
* Prepare all required documents needed to plan & start the audit assignment i.e. Commencement Memo, Audit Planning Document, Risk & Control Matrix, Audit Program.
* Plan an efficient and effective audit approach by defining objectives and scope, preparing audit programs to meet those objectives.
* Ensure that all audit work is properly supported and documented through maintenance of standardized work equipment.
* Draft audit reports, summarizing significant findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way.
* Perform walkthroughs in order to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and perform controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
* Competitive and career growth
* 5+ of multinational experience as Sr Auditor or Audit Supervisor is essential
* Experience working in Big 4 Audit firms and exposure to Transport & Logistics industry preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject and a recognized professional qualification AICPA, CIA, CISA, CMA preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Ain Finance
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|