Job description / Role
• To source and supply goods from inquiry stage through to dispatch ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
• Regularly attending meetings with clients and, as required, undertaking presentations.
• Assisting in marketing tasks.
• Liaise with the key members of staff at client site to ensure their needs are met and that supply of goods and services is to their satisfaction.
• Source and supply goods from enquiry stage to dispatch and assist Credit Controller where necessary in obtaining payment from client.
• Carry out and supply expediting reports as requested.
• Evaluate supplier quotation and prepare quotes to clients.
• Ensure QA requirements are met – data sheets, test certificates to be supplied with relevant goods.
• Mentor and provide advice to people in your team.
• Assist in all aspects of the Tender process.
• Ensure systems are updated– Expediting, following up on quotations with the client and scanning all Orders and files on to the system.
• Investigate and resolve internal/external queries promptly
• Negotiate costs / payment terms / discounts with suppliers
QAR 8,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flight and Medical
• Knowledge of customers/ local market/ products.
• At least 3 – 5 years procurement experience in Qatar .
• Mid level financial understanding
• Good telephone manner/interpersonal skills.
• Build sound relationships with customers / suppliers.
• Strong communication skills.
About the Company
Craig International is the complete procurement trading house solution to the oil and gas industry. With over 70 specialised buyers and bases in Aberdeen, Houston, Calgary, Cape Town, Doha, Dubai, Hamburg and Warsaw, Craig International combines international sourcing and rapid delivery to provide a truly world class service.
Our online procurement catalogue, allows customers to access over 60,000 products online, anytime.