Job description / Role
• Responsible for interfacing with the other disciplines to insure proper coordination of the Civil aspects of the Project.
• Develop Civil Engineering solutions at Project Site and enable the team to deliver quality project within the plan and budget.
• Ensure quality in Civil Engineering Systems at Project Site.
• Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices and apply the same for continuous improvement
• Coordination with Supervision Consultant’s and the Main Contractor’s staff regarding schedule, sequence and method of work.
• Work with Project Management Team to deliver high quality Civil Engineering solutions.
• Attend meetings with PM Team and Supervision Consultant when required for all aspects of project progress.
• Written and verbal reporting to Project Manager on Contractual and procedural matters.
• 4-year degree in Civil engineering.
• Chartered Engineer from recognized professional body is an advantage.
• Minimum 12-15 years post graduate experience.
• Structural engineering services for construction civil and/or industrial projects.
• Good written and oral communication.
• Proven ability to perform key technical role.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulation.
• Knowledge of current technology and its effective use on the project
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.