Job description / Role
Project: Secondment of staff and on call professional services for the airport expansion project.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior claim manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long-term airport development scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the contract administration for a major construction project.
• Determining, reviewing and and preparing contractor claims on behalf of the client.
• Providing expert analysis of construction claims and testimony in support of alternate dispute resolution and/or litigation.
• Assisting in the identification and documentation of delays or issues as they relate to construction claims and/or change orders.
• Partnering with stakeholders of difficult change orders to analyse and strengthen the position in dealing with construction related issues.
• Providing comprehensive reviews of contract documents to identify and eliminate errors, conflicts, omissions and duplication.
• Initiating of project claims and dispute resolution strategies.
• Auditing of contracts and compliance.
• Implementing and/or assisting with corrective strategy action plan creation.
• Analyzing contractual terms and conditions.
• Inspecting and examining the records and contractual notices.
• Presenting and negotiating claims.
• You have a relevant degree qualification, chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification will be viewed favorably.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Senior Commercial and Contracts Manager - Terminal
Corporate Contracts Director - Main Contractor
Cost and Change Manager
Contracts & Commercial Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|