Job description / Role
• Responsible for analysing the planning/time element of all Contractor's claims
• Responsible for dissecting construction programmes for the purposes of assessing entitlements
• Provide critical path analysis, delay analysis and full technical understanding of
• Contractors scheduling of works
• Provide an independent evaluation of the claim or dispute, maintaining independence from the Projects Commercial Manager and the project team
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
• Professional accredited by RICS or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years' experience as planning engineer in the handling of claims and disputes including litigation on railway projects and major international infrastructure projects
• Experience working with FIDIC suite of contracts
• Fully conversant in Primavera P3, P5 and P7
About the Company
Origin International is a specialist recruitment company set up to supply highly skilled Engineering and Construction staff throughout the Middle & Far East, and as we are a privately-owned company we are free from some of the political pressures that surround many of our rivals. We have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction.
We are dedicated to providing the best industry focused recruitment service of temporary, long term and permanent candidates to all roles within the construction and engineering sector.
Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability we build long term relationships with the people and organisations with whom and which we work.
By matching the right person to the right job we take the pain out of recruitment for both our clients and candidates, realising their potential.