Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a well known developer in Qatar in a new campaign to identify a Senior Commercial Manager to oversee the contracts and commercial activities of the company.
- Establish a QS Department
- Implement a Cost Reporting system and Payment Cycle
- Prepared and review contract and claims procedures
- Management of the Procurement & QS Departments following structural changes in the business
- Establish protocol to aid supply-chain management
In order to be considered for this role applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in the construction sector ideally for a developer, client, PMC or main contractor with multiple projects
- 3+ years experience in the GCC ideally in Qatar
- Candidates with mixed-use developers would be preferred
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
The Highfield Company
Contracts Manager - (Contractor)
Contracts Manager - Consultancy