Job description / Role
Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist – Qatar (Banking/Financial Services)
• Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for developing, reviewing, researching, and implementing all aspects of the Total Rewards Policies and Programs. Responsible for overseeing Employee Compensation and Benefits, Compensation Databases, Job Analysis, Evaluation, Descriptions, and Benchmarking of the Total Rewards Programs.
• Coordinate the development, review, and implementation of the Total Rewards Programs including but not limited to; Job Analysis and Evaluations, Regular Salary and Benefits Premium, Adjustments and Surveys.
• Oversee Compensation Framework and develops Shared Implementation Plans for Salary Adjustment Process
• Benchmark and conduct Comparative Market Research & Analysis to ensure Total Reward Scheme is strategically positioned in the market including the Bonus Scheme and Calculations
• Lead the delivery of timely and accurate Compensation Support and Reporting
• Develop and deliver Communication and Training Materials on Total Rewards Guidelines and Programs
• Develop and Align Internal Policies, Practices with Legislation to support Total Rewards Program Strategy
• Ensures Integrity of Data in HRIS related to Total Rewards
• Conducts Research and provide Recommendations on the Annual Compensation and Benefits Budget to support Total Rewards Program Planning
• Prepares complex Cost/Benefit Modelling/Analysis and identify Risks/Strategies related to Total Rewards Program Development and Sustainment
• Prepares Reports, Proposals, Briefing Notes, Executive Summaries to translate Data/Research into Clear Actionable Recommendations
• Develops Implementation/Project Plans for New Total Rewards Programs or Existing Programs that are Cyclical in nature
• Conduct Internal Salary Reviews to ensure internal equity
• Ensure that all Leaving Employees have completed all Processes related to End of Service
• Provide responsive, current, effective, and accurate advice to Head of Compensation and Benefits as required
• Any other relevant roles assigned by Head of Compensation and Benefits
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a HR Advisory Role.
• Educated to Bachelor degree in HR, Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines. Ideally CIPD or equivalent qualification obtained or in progress.
• Strong HR Consulting, Facilitating and Advisory skills
• Ability to conduct research and condense complex information into concise reports, briefing notes or proposals
• Strong time management, planning and organizational skills to manage competing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with proven ability to build trust at all levels of the organization
• Well-developed analytical skills, methodical problem solver with excellent attention to deal
• Experience in organisational and cultural change initiatives and managing the delivery of HR Initiatives into the Business
• Experience of Project Managing Initiatives, ideally with experience in using Project Methodology
• Experience in HRIS Applications with strong Numeric, Data Manipulation, Spreadsheet and Analytical skills
• Advanced capability in Microsoft Office Applications
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers