Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for Senior Construction Engineers responsible for overseeing is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and managing the construction management plan for supervision works undertaken by the. The SCE will provide guidance and oversee the development of construction inspection standardized procedures and documentation in consultation with the consultants. As the main point of contact for the consultants, he will manage and coordinate the constructability/value engineering reviews carried out by the consultants.
• He will work closely with the Engineering Support Section teams to organize and schedule Construction disciplines’ audits for inspection works and project documentation. In addition, they will ensure implementation of uniform Project close out process with respect to format, quality, and completeness of the documentation.
• Manage the input from consultants to the Construction Director and Contracts Manager in analysing and reviewing risk register, changes, construction costs and schedules and resolving construction claims. He is also responsible for monitoring the requirements of the project brief and the construction management plan for the supervision works undertaken by the Consultants. The SCE will coordinate with the Construction Managers to provide guidance and oversee the development of construction inspection standardized procedures and documentation.
• Assist on managing the input from in analysing and reviewing documentation approval, Site Instructions & Variations, construction costs, schedules and resolving construction claims.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
• Are qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized accredited University.
• Have minimum 10 years post graduate experience in design, site supervision, and construction management of roads/ major infrastructure projects of complex nature.
• Have previous experience on infrastructure projects in Qatar (roads and drainage) - mandatory.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Construction Inspector - Utility
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection
Construction Manager - Buildings
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Construction Project Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting