Job description / Role
We are looking for a Body Imagining Consultant to join one of the most advanced radiology departments in the world. The Service operates from Qatar in a full electronic/ digital imaging environment, supported by a new Radiology Information System (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS).
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
- Tax free salaries
- Cutting edge facilities and surgical suites
- Accommodation provided in the form of a town house or villa
- Interest free loan for a car
- Business class flights for you and the family ( trade them in for multiple flights home)
- Medical insurance for you and the family
- Educational assistance for up to 3 children up to the age of 18 ( contingent on their being educated inside the state of Qatar)
- Indemnity insurance for your clinic
- End of service bonus (replaces NHS pension contributions you might miss)
- 50 days of bookable leave
- 10-12 days of National And Islamic Holidays
- Incremental increase on salary each year
- Generous CPD allowances
Skills and Qualifications Required:
Specialist Board Requirements in Radiology after gaining some consultant experience or indeed a fellowship from the Royal College (or equivalent) Without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 5 years Post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 5 years post American Board Registration
- 5 years post CIS (French)
- 5 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 5 years post Facharzt
- 5 Years post CESR qualifications
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.