Job description / Role
Senior Consultant ER Vacancy, Doha
Qatar £100K / Year
Senior Consultant Emergency Medicine (ER)
Are you searching for a challenging and fulfilling Senior Consultant Emergency Medicine role in a world-class hospital? Our highly reputable client is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Consultant in Emergency Medicine to join their team.
As a Senior Consultant Emergency Medicine, you will be at the forefront of providing top-notch healthcare services to patients in one of the most dynamic and exciting regions in the world. Our hospital group boasts state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge technology, and a commitment to excellence that sets us apart from other hospitals in the region.
But that's not all - working in Qatar offers a range of advantages that you won't find anywhere else. Qatar is one of the safest and most secure countries in the world, with a low crime rate and a welcoming, friendly culture. As a foreign worker, you will find a welcoming community and a range of resources to help you settle in, including international schools for your children.
In your free time, you and your family can enjoy a range of recreational activities, from world-class shopping at international brands like Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton to outdoor adventures like desert safaris and water sports. Qatar is also home to a vibrant food scene, with cuisines from around the world and an emphasis on fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
And let's not forget one of the biggest perks of working in Qatar - the country is tax-free, which means that your earnings will go much further than in other countries. With a high standard of living and a low cost of living, you and your family will be able to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle without the financial burden of taxes.
So why wait? If you're a talented Senior Consultant Emergency Medicine looking for an exciting new opportunity Qatar is waiting for you! Apply now and start your journey towards an unforgettable career and lifestyle.
- Excellent Tax free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for 3 kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 50 calendar days annual leave plus 10-14 days in Islamic and national holidays
- CPD Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Indemnity Cover
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical specialties accepted)
- Arab Board of health Specialization.
- Canadian Fellowship (RCPSC).
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review.
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice.
- At least 10 years' experience post board qualification (3 years of those must have worked in the below).
- Must have worked or working in a Government, Semi Government, Private and Public Teaching Hospital, and University Hospital.
- Each work experience must mention either of the above.
What happens next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.