Job description / Role
We are delighted to be working alongside our longest standing partner in Qatar, they have tasked us finding a General Surgeon that specialises in Endocrine and Thyroid procedures to join their team in Doha.
They are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced senior consultants to join their team. The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
They have suggested they are looking for someone who is comfortable with endocrine and thyroid procedures as part of your daily routine.
Here are a few details of our partner
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Specialist Board Requirements in Medical Oncology OR In Internal Medicine and suitable Oncology Experience in the form of a specialised Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 5 years Post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 5 years post American Board Registration
- 5 years post CIS (French)
- 5 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 25 years post Facharzt
- CESR applicants are not eligible for a Senior Consultant post.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.